Fettuccine With Olives.
You can cook Fettuccine With Olives using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fettuccine With Olives
- It’s 16 oz of fettuccine.
- It’s 9 oz of canned sliced olives of your choice, drained.
- You need 2 tbsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Fettuccine With Olives instructions
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain. Set aside..
- Heat olive oil in a 2 qt saucepan over medium high heat. Add garlic. Sauté just until the garlic begins to brown. Stir in olives, parsley, water, oregano, & red pepper flakes. Bring mixture to a boil, stirring occasionally..
- Toss pasta with olive mixture. Sprinkle with parmesan. Serve..