Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread.
You can cook Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- You need 1 2/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 15 ounces of canned pumpkin.
- It’s 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 cup of chocolate chips.
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a loaf pan with non-stick spray..
- Add the flour, brown sugar, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, and baking powder to a large mixing bowl and whisk to combine..
- To a smaller bowl, add the pumpkin, oil, and eggs, Whisk well to combine..
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined..
- Stir in the chocolate chips..
- Spread the batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 60-70 minutes or until a tester comes out clean..
- Cool for 10 minutes in the pan before removing to wire rack to cool completely..