Italian Fettuccine Alfredo.
You can have Italian Fettuccine Alfredo using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian Fettuccine Alfredo
- Prepare 120 g of Fettuccine.
- You need 30 g of Butter.
- Prepare 30 g of Parmesan (plus more for topping).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Salt.
Italian Fettuccine Alfredo instructions
- Dice the butter into small cubes less then a cm wide, then in a medium bowl add together with the parmesan. Shake the bowl a little, just so the butter is coated with cheese..
- In a small pot cook the fettuccine with ~1 teaspoon of salt to al dente (just a little firm to the bite). We want the water to be really starchy, so don't use a lot of water..
- Once the pasta is finished, take 1 tablespoon of the water and add to the parmesan mix. Then using tongs, add the pasta as well and mix until the butter and cheese have formed into a sauce that coats the noodles. You can add more pasta water if it looks too dry..
- Serve into two bowls, and top with more parmesan. Enjoy!.