Leftovers chilli and mint yogurt. My yogurt is whole milk Greek yogurt, thinned a bit with some water. Seems a shame to toss out all that yogurt mixture when grilling the chicken. Not as long as you cook it.
Again we're going with the Asian flavours for these delicious lamb steaks. All the prep can be done in advance so all you have to do once your guests arrive. A great way to use up turkey leftovers! You can have Leftovers chilli and mint yogurt using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Leftovers chilli and mint yogurt
- You need 1 of left over bolognaise.
- You need 1 of half a can of kidney beans.
- It’s 1 of half a can of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tsp of hot chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cajun spice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of full fat natural yogurt.
- You need 1 tsp of dried mint.
- It’s 1 of feta cheese if desired to crumble on top.
Slowly add the heated stock, whisking after. Meanwhile, combine the yogurt, mint, remaining sumac and a squeeze of lemon juice in a bowl; season to taste. To assemble, spread each flatbread with a spoonful of the yogurt mixture, then top with lettuce and cucumber. Slice the chicken into bite-size pieces and divide between the flatbreads.
Leftovers chilli and mint yogurt instructions
- Fry the tomatoes, kidney beans, chilli powder and Cajun spices for a few minutes..
- Add your left over bolognaise and stir in. Bring to the boil then simmer for 5 minutes..
- In another bowl stir the mint into the yogurt..
- Serve chilli on rice, add mint yogurt to the side and crumble feta cheese over the top for extra yumminess.
A pinch each of ground cumin and ground cinnamon. Season well, cover and chill until needed. Place the chickpeas, cumin, breadcrumbs, egg, coriander, red chilli and spring onions in a food processor and. See more ideas about Mint recipes, Recipes, Ethnic recipes. Rhubarb Ginger Jam, Mint Recipes, Scones, Food And Drink, Baking, Cake, Ethnic Recipes, Desserts, Bread Baking.