Mint Dips & Tofu.
You can have Mint Dips & Tofu using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mint Dips & Tofu
- It’s of A Tofu – cubed & fried.
- You need of B Mint Dips.
- Prepare 1 of big bowl of mint.
- Prepare 1 bunch of chopped corriander.
- It’s 1 of big brown/yellow onion – sliced.
- You need 3 of garlic – crushed.
- Prepare 3 of big green chilli – sliced.
- Prepare 3 of birdeye chillies (or more) – crushed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chicken seasoning powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/2 of lemon – squeeze for juice.
- You need of Cooking oil.
Mint Dips & Tofu instructions
- Cube tofu & fry. Clean mint & roughly chop coriander. Prepare the rest..
- Preheat 3-4 tbsp cooking oil. Sauté onion, garlic, green chillies & bird eye chillies until fragrant. Add 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala. Stir to mix. Add both greens in – mint & coriander. Stir then season with sugar and chicken seasoning powder. Squeeze 1/2 lemon. Stir to mix. Turn off the heat. Set aside to lightly cool for 5mins. Lastly. Blend everything in a blender. Serve with fried tofu, meat or chicken..