You can have Alfredo Pasta using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Alfredo Pasta
- You need 1 cup of Conchiglie Pasta.
- You need 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion diced in bit.
- It’s 1 cup of cooking cream.
- You need 1 cup of diced bell pepper (yellow, red and green).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of chopped fresh pepper.
- You need 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need dash of chef stone secret spice.
- Prepare 1 cube of knorr seasoning.
- It’s 2 cups of diced chicken breast.
Alfredo Pasta step by step
- Heat up water in a medium pot and once its boiling hot, pour in conchiglie pasta and cook for about 7mins and seive then pour in cold water so the pasta can stop cooking, drain and set aside.
- Spice chicken with chef stone secret spice mix in and set aside to marinate.
- In a medium saucepan add canola oil and once its hot, add marinated chicken and stir till its cooked through about 5 minutes, then add onions saute about a minute then add garlic and ginger stir continuously before adding cooking then stir.
- Cook over medium heat and stir in pepper, salt and knorr cube, add parmesan cheese and stir till its all melted and everything blends in..
- Bring to a simmer and continue to cook for about 2-4 minutes or until it starts to thicken. Toss it with your cooked pasta, and bell pepper.
- Allow it cook for about 2 minutes then turn off heat and serve.