Spinach Artichoke Chicken with fettuccine.
You can have Spinach Artichoke Chicken with fettuccine using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach Artichoke Chicken with fettuccine
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1 c of milk.
- Prepare 4 ounces of cream cheese.
- It’s can of artichokes.
- It’s 2 cups of fresh spinach.
- It’s 1/4 of of shredded (parmesean works best I used colby jack blend).
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
Spinach Artichoke Chicken with fettuccine step by step
- Begin cooking your pasta. Cook chicken breasts thoroughly in skillet with olive oil and salt and pepper until browned. Set aside..
- In same pan add flour, garlic, and butter until melted and create a rue with the left over oil from chicken (30 seconds) over medium heat.
- Add Artichoke and spinach until wilted (about 1 minute) and slowly add in milk.
- When it comes to a boil add cheese and stir occasionally until cheese is melted. Add chicken to mixture and reduce heat..
- Serve over pasta..