Banana nut bread with chocolate chips. One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan. Don't waste your bruised and overriped bananas.
While this banana bread may look like a humble loaf speckled with chocolate chips, it is so much more than that. I think you could even say the combination of peanut butter, chocolate, and bananas. This banana bread can be made with or without the chocolate chips and is guaranteed to be your new go-to recipe! You can cook Banana nut bread with chocolate chips using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana nut bread with chocolate chips
- Prepare 1 of banana – slices.
- You need 3 of ripe bananas.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 cup of Brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of walnuts.
- It’s 8 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
Make sure to try my Chocolate Banana Bread But I will tell you I have officially cracked the banana bread code here. This chocolate chip banana bread that I am sharing with you today is. There are a lot of banana bread recipes out there. Stir to combine, then stir in the chocolate chips and walnuts.
Banana nut bread with chocolate chips step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick spray..
- In a medium bowl, mash ripe bananas until smooth and slightly chunky..
- In a large bowl combine melted or softened butter with brown sugar until smooth..
- Add in eggs and whisk until smooth.
- To mixture, add milk and vanilla extract until combined. Add in in the mashed bananas to the batter and mix until incorporated..
- Add in flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt to batter and gently stir until batter is combined. Do not over mix, batter lumps are okay..
- Gently fold in chocolate chips or chopped chocolate (reserve 1/2 cup for topping) and walnuts until just combined..
- Pour batter into a prepared loaf tin, smooth the top and top with a few banana slices and remaining chocolate. Bake banana bread for 50-60 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean..
- Allow banana bread to cool for 10-20 minutes before transferring to a wire rack and slicing..
This is the BEST chocolate chip banana bread. It's super moist and loaded with chocolate chips. How to make the BEST chocolate chip banana bread. I know, we all hate the word moist but there's just no other word that better describes this banana bread. Chocolate Chip Coconut Flour Banana Bread.