Mint & feta peas. Linux Mint is an elegant, easy to use, up to date and comfortable GNU/Linux desktop distribution. Take charge of your finances with Mint's online budget planner. Our free budget tracker helps you understand your spending for a brighter financial future.
News and discussion for Linux Mint. The Linux Mint subreddit: for news, discussion and support for the Linux distribution Linux Mint. Linux Mint is a leading desktop distribution, used by millions of people and one of the most popular. You can cook Mint & feta peas using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mint & feta peas
- It’s 1 cup of frozen peas.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped fresh mint.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of herbs de provence.
- It’s 1 tsp of butter.
- It’s 3 tbsp of crumbled feta.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of pepper.
Linux Mint is a Linux distro based on Ubuntu. It has a choice of desktops, including Cinnamon (the default), MATE and Xfce. Linux Mint Guide is your reliable assistant for travelling into Linux Mint world. In our blog you can find a lot of news, articles, how to's, advices, tips'n'tricks which very helpful for beginners.
Mint & feta peas step by step
- Boil frozen peas for 5 – 10 minutes and drain..
- Add the rest of the ingredients..
- Serve immediately once the butter is melted..