Pesto Fettuccine Tuna Steak.
You can have Pesto Fettuccine Tuna Steak using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pesto Fettuccine Tuna Steak
- It’s 1 packages of Tuna Steaks.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 packages of Fettuccine noodles.
- Prepare 1 can of basil pesto.
- You need 1 large of mushroom.
- You need 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes cut in half.
Pesto Fettuccine Tuna Steak instructions
- Fry tuna steak on medium heat in the olive oil for about 45 minutes in a large sauce pan.
- While your tuna steak is cooking, bring some water to a boil in a seprate pan and cook your noodles..
- Drain water from noodles and add noodles to the large pan the tuna steaks are in..
- And basil pesto. I added the entire 10 oz can..
- Add cherry tomatoes that were cut in half. And mushrooms.
- Alow all ingredients to cook together for 10 additional minutes, on low-medium heat, covered..
- Enjoy! Eat with garlic bread & a spinach salad..