Pasta with broccoli. I make this pasta and broccoli recipe at least twice a month when I need a quick meal I know everyone will enjoy. For a sausage version you may like this Orecchiette Pasta with Sausage and Broccoli. Broccoli pasta is a little bit lemony, a little bit cheesy and a whole lot of yum.
This vegetarian combo is a real nutrition powerhouse. There's a time in every man's life when he just needs to eat a bowl of broccoli. You'll be cooking the pasta and broccoli together in the same pot. You can cook Pasta with broccoli using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pasta with broccoli
- Prepare 500 g of pasta (penne, conchiglie, etc.).
- Prepare 500 g of broccoli florets.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, mashed.
- It’s 10 of cherry tomatoes, cut in half.
- It’s 200 g of prosciutto or bacon or smoked turkey cut into small squares.
- It’s 250 g of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 of little bit of basil.
- It’s of salt, pepper, oil.
Pasta con broccoli (pasta with broccoli) is such an easy pasta dish that is so hearty and comforting. It's like mac and cheese, where you just can't stop eating it. Feel free to double the recipe- there's. Penne pasta with broccoli, tomato sauce, garlic, onion and oil cooked in one pan and topped with cheese for an easy healthy pasta recipe.
Pasta with broccoli instructions
- Boil the broccoli florets in plenty of water for a few minutes until they are slightly tender. Take care not to boil more than that because then they will get mashed. Remove the broccoli and keep the water..
- Boil the pasta in this water (adding more if necessary) according to the instructions on the packet..
- Using a large frying pan sauté the garlic first, then add the broccoli and the cherry tomatoes and stir in the heavy cream. Take care when you stir so that you don't mash the vegetables. Add the basil, season with salt and pepper and let it simmer for a while until the sauce thickens..
- Mix with the vegetables and serve..
Pasta and broccoli with bacon spaghetti sauce. Tastes great with a salad and French bread! Reviews for: Photos of Pasta with Broccoli and Bacon. Place the broccoli, pasta, water, yogurt, olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, if using, and water in a large pot or straight-sided skillet and stir to combine. Add the pasta and cook according to package instructions, reserve ½ cup of the starchy pasta water.