Fettuccine with celery and luncheon meat in banana sauce. Fettuccine with celery and luncheon meat in banana sauce. puff pastry, cold cut meat of your choice, easy melting cheese, champion mushrooms, curd, green pesto, tbp bolognese tomato sauce, butter for buttering the ovenproof dish. While adults will love the gourmet feel of the angel hair pasta with celery-almond sauce, kids will enjoy the thin strands that seem like noodles. Here is a rare delicacy out of Italian cuisine!
This video demonstrates a perfect version of the traditional recipe that made this preparation famous worldwide. Included here is how to make Alfredo sauce. The Best Pasta Fettuccine Sauces Recipes on Yummly You can cook Fettuccine with celery and luncheon meat in banana sauce using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fettuccine with celery and luncheon meat in banana sauce
- You need of Main.
- It’s 57 grams of fettuccine or spaghetti.
- Prepare 2 piece of celery, cut into bite size about 0.5 cm thick.
- Prepare 200 grams of luncheon meat, cut into small cube size.
- Prepare of Other.
- You need 1 of white pepper powder.
- You need 1 of ground black pepper.
- You need 5 dash of Tabasco sauce.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of banana sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
Fettuccine With Chicken And Coriander Sauce, Cutlets In Mushroom Sauce, Fettuccine With Garden Herb Sauce. Date Night Mushroom Fettuccine – elegant and luscious and FIVE INGREDIENT EASY. This creamy mushroom fettuccine is winter food at its most delushious. Like, if there was ever a reason to be a little less sad that it's still winter and you're going to stay in yet again for a date night, this would be it.
Fettuccine with celery and luncheon meat in banana sauce step by step
- Cook the fettuccine or spaghetti until al dente for about 10 minutes in pot of boiling water..
- Drain the cooked pasta and rinse in bowl of fresh warm water. This will remove pasta smell and keep it moist while you prepare the ingredients..
- Add cooking oil into frying pan, using medium heat, stir fry both celery and luncheon meat till celery well cooked and luncheon meat slightly browned..
- Add some white pepper powder, ground black pepper and Tabasco sauce. Give a final stir to the ingredients..
- Drain the pasta into a big bowl. Add the cooked ingredients over it and add banana sauce. Mix everything evenly..
- Ready to serve..
Fettuccine pasta with tomato cream sauce and parmesan is in its perfection. This in-season-anytime-of-the-year Pasta with Tomato Cream Sauce is an easy hit with everyone at home. Summer holiday is over and busy days have already taken over. Add the fettuccine, pepper jack, and shrimp, stirring until evenly combined and cheese is melted. This dish includes traditional pasta components like mushrooms and white wine. but also cashews, blended with veggie stock to make a sauce.