Crisco Sugar Cookies. Nanny's Sugar Cookies, Crisco Sugar Cookies, Valentine Sugar Cookies. View top rated Crisco sugar cookies recipes with ratings and reviews. Chocolate Sugar Cookies, Old Fashioned Sugar Cookies, Snowman Cookies Sugar Cookie Recipe, etc.
How to Make Crisco Brown Sugar Cookies. Add a pinch of cinnamon sugar to each cookie. Try our signature sugar cookie recipe made with CriscoⓇ All-Vegetable Shortening to create When you cook your buffalo chicken skewers with CriscoⓇ Original No-Stick Cooking Spray, there is more. You can cook Crisco Sugar Cookies using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crisco Sugar Cookies
- It’s 1 cup of Butter Flavored Crisco (or half shortening and half butter).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 2 tablespoons of milk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It’s 4-5 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking soda.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoons of cream of tarter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
This sugar cookie recipe can be made into drop cookies or cut-out cookies. For the best results, I highly suggest using Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening. I want to let you in on a little baking secret. Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening is truly the secret to soft, moist and tender cookies.
Crisco Sugar Cookies instructions
- Cream the shortening and sugars together..
- Beat eggs in one at a time..
- Add milk and vanilla..
- Combine flour, baking soda, cream of tarter, and salt in a separate bowl..
- Mix with creamed mixture into one until well blended. A dough should form..
- Cover and chill for at least an hour (preferably overnight.) If you want a drop cookie, just skip this step..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Separate dough into two balls..
- Roll one ball out to about 1/4 inch thickness on parchment paper or a lightly floured surface..
- Cut the cookies to desired shapes. Place on ungreased baking sheet..
- Decorate cookies with colored sugar, candy, or a simple cinnamon/sugar mix..
- Bake for 5-6 minutes or until edges of cookies are golden..
- Set out to cool. Once cool you can ice non-decorated cookies..
A few years ago I started noticing a. Christmas Sugar Cookies (aka Santa's favorite cookies) are soft sugar cutout cookies, festively decorated with sweet icing. This recipes checks all the boxes, making it the BEST Sugar Cookie. Amish Sugar Cookies Crisp Homestyle Sugar Cookies. This post may contain affiliate links.