Grilled Skirt Steak.
You can have Grilled Skirt Steak using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Skirt Steak
- You need 1 of Skirt Steak.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 Lime.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Pineapple Juice.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Olive Oil.
- You need 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- You need of Fresh Mint.
- It’s of Fresh Oregano.
- It’s of Black Pepper.
- It’s of Onion Powder.
- You need of Garlic Salt.
- You need of Kosher Salt.
- It’s of Chili Flakes.
Grilled Skirt Steak instructions
- Combine juices, herbs, garlic, oil and spices. Mix well..
- Place marinade and steak into a large freezer bag. Be sure to get the meat nice and coated. Place in fridge for an hour. Flip bag after 30 minutes..
- Place on a hot grill. The size of the steak will determine the cooking time. I cooked this for 7 minutes on one side and about three on the other side. When it looked like this, I determined it was done..
- Let rest then slice across the grain of the meat. This turned out just fine for me. Juicy and tender..
- Since it cooks so fast, I recommend it be one of the last items going on the grill. Enjoy..