Chinese Honey Chicken. Honey chicken is a popular Chinese recipe. If you love Chinese food, you will love this simple and The crispy chicken is deep-fried on stove top and glazed in a sweet and savory honey sauce. Learn how to make Chinese Honey Chicken.
This Chinese honey chicken recipe guarantees crispy juicy chicken and a rich sauce that is bursting with flavor with a simple approach. Now you can make your favorite takeout dish at home and it'll. Chinese Honey Chicken is so easy to make at home, you won't be stopping for take out! You can make Chinese Honey Chicken by using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it:
Ingredients of Chinese Honey Chicken
- It’s of Marinade.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- You need of Rice wine or cooking wine.
- It’s of Egg white.
- You need of Flour.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Prepare of Chicken stock.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of White vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- It’s of Garlic (minced and chopped).
- You need of Corn starch.
- It’s of Main ingredient.
- You need of Chicken breasts (fillet or with bones).
- Prepare of Sesame seeds.
Serve with rice, and don't forget the fortune cookies! See more ideas about Asian recipes, Cooking recipes, Recipes. Chinese Orange Chicken made with crispy fried chicken covered in an authentic orange sauce. Asian Honey Chicken – A take-out favorite that you can easily make right at home – and the Plus, the homemade version is always better, right?
Chinese Honey Chicken step by step
- Marinate chicken with all the marinade ingredients except the flour. Set aside..
- Mix all the sauce ingredients except for the garlic and corn starch. Stir to mix well..
- Coat the marinated chicken with flour..
- Heat oil in a pan then deep fry the coated chicken until it turns brown. Set aside..
- Saute garlic until it turns light brown..
- Pour the prepared sauce into the pan and let it simmer until there are bubbles..
- Add water with corn starch until sauce thickens..
- Add the cooked chicken into the sauce..
- Serve it with sesame seeds sprinkled on top..
So that's what this is – another Chinese take-out favorite. This Chinese Honey Chicken Recipe is healthier and better than takeout. This Crispy Honey Chicken is built to last! It stays crispy for hours even after tossing with the sauce. Puffy, light, ultra crispy Chinese fry batter.