Fried crispy chicken with chocolate sauce. Hey guys, do you like fried chicken? Well, Chef Marcus Samuelsson stopped by the Proper Tasty kitchen recently to make us some yummy fried chicken with a twist. Crispy noodles (pan fried) topped with a saucy chicken and vegetable topping in Chinese brown sauce.
I really wonder what are they thinking when they created this menu. xD. This Chicken in Chocolate Sauce dish is sure to spice up any meal. The chocolate sauce gives it a special (maybe romantic?) touch. You can have Fried crispy chicken with chocolate sauce using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried crispy chicken with chocolate sauce
- Prepare 500 of gr chicken breasts.
- You need 2 of cups buttermilk.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/4 of tsp black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 of tsp cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 of tsp garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 of tsp onion powder.
- Prepare of Sprinkle of cumin.
- You need of Sprinkle of cinnamon.
- It’s of to taste salt.
- It’s of Outer coating (breading):.
- Prepare 1/2 of cup yellow corn flour.
- You need of Fried chicken breading mix.
- You need of To make the sauce:.
- Prepare 1 of small diced onion.
- Prepare 2 of tbls butter.
- It’s 1 of tbls dark cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 of cubs dark chocolate.
- Prepare 1 of tbls ketchup.
- You need 1 of tbls tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 of tsp balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 of tsp pomegranate molasses.
- It’s of Pinch cinnamon, cayenne pepper, cumin, black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of cup water.
- Prepare of to taste Salt.
Stir in the chicken stock and coffee. Strain the sauce, discarding the solids. Put the liquid into a saucepan and bring to a simmer. Fried chicken drumsticks are great for picnics and parties.
Fried crispy chicken with chocolate sauce step by step
- In a bowl, combine milk, eggs and spices. Season the chicken breasts well in advance, cover with plastic wrap and set aside in the refrigerator..
- Combine yellow corn flour and Fried chicken breading mix, dip the chicken breasts Until will covered then fry in hot oil or bake in the oven as desired..
- In a skillet on a medium- low heat, melt a cube of butter, add the onion cubes, sprinkle with salt and stir until golden brown..
- Add the sauce, ketchup, spices and cocoa, stir well, then add the water and simmer on low heat for 10 minutes..
- Blind the mixture with immersion blender until having a smooth sauce, for best results filter it..
- Once again, Bring the sauce to medium heat and add the pomegranate molasses, balsamic vinegar, chocolate cubes and butter cubes, stir for about 5 min on the heat until smooth and shiny..
- Serve crispy chicken breasts with hot chocolate sauce and garnish with sesame and green onions..
These buttermilk fried chicken legs are amped up with Tabasco sauce and cayenne peppers. This Chinese Crispy Chicken with Honey Garlic Sauce is one of those meals everyone loves! Easy to make spicy or mild. I had my crispy fried chicken with some homemade KFC gravy and rice. The kids love their fried chicken with mashed potato.