Lemon ice tea. How To Make Lemon Iced Tea. When ready to serve, add lemon slices and ice to the glasses then pour the tea. this iced tea is a refreshing lemon ice tea. the recipe shared here is an easy method and gives a delicious lemon iced tea. lemons can also be skipped in this iced tea if you prefer. Iced tea is a form of cold tea.
Its good, it is just iced tea. It might be a little bitter, but you can fix that by adding some sugar or other species. Pour tea into a pitcher and add ice cubes until the volume has returned to two quarts. You can have Lemon ice tea using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon ice tea
- You need 1 ltr of Boiled water.
- It’s 3 of Lemon lipton tea bags.
- Prepare 100 gms of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 ltr of Cold water.
- You need 2 of lemons, the juice.
- It’s of Ice cubes as needed.
Refrigerate until completely chilled (at least four hours) before serving. Serve in tall glasses filled with ice and a few mint leaves. Pour hot tea into sugar/lemon mixture and stir to mix well. Transfer into one gallon container and fill to the top with cold water.
Lemon ice tea instructions
- Boil water and add tea bag and sugar. Let seep..
- Remove tea bags and let cool..
- Once at room temperature, add cold water or ice cubes. Add lemon juice..
- Ready to serve it..
Iced tea with lemon and mint on black background. Abstract Shape, Liquid, Ice tea Isolated on White Background. See more ideas about Ice lemon tea, Lemon tea, Lemon. Try this refreshing lemon, mint and ginger ice tea and other drinks recipes at Drizzle and Dip, a South African food blog. A wide variety of lemon ice tea options are available to you.