Healthy chicken Alfredo. Healthier Chicken Alfredo Pasta. featured in Creamy & Satisfying Pasta Recipes. Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside. In the same pan, add the garlic and sauté for one.
Try our easy and healthy cauliflower chicken alfredo recipe. See a full list of ingredients and how to prepare this recipe easily step by step. Healthy Chicken & Asparagus Cauliflower Alfredo. You can have Healthy chicken Alfredo using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy chicken Alfredo
- It’s of Blackening seasoning.
- Prepare 4-5 of Boneless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 lb of on barilla protein pasta (I used angel hair but you can use spaghetti or fettuccine).
- You need of Any extra veggies you’d like- I used zucchini but you can use some broccoli (just steam or boil them in pasta waster before boiling your pasta).
- You need of Chopped parsley to garnish.
- You need of Low fat Alfredo Sauce.
- It’s 4 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 cup of Lite cream.
- It’s 4 ounces of low fat cream cheese (1/2 block).
- Prepare 4-5 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of adobo seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
The best Chicken recipe you will ever have. Swap the noodles with Zucchini noodles instead. This is one of my favorite dishes and I'm so glad I was able to remix it into a much healthier version. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Healthy chicken Alfredo step by step
- Grill or bake chicken at 450° til cooked. Let it slightly cool so you can cut it up.
- Boil your veggies til almost tender and then add your pasta to cook. Drain and let it sit aside while you make sauce in same pot.
- Add broth, cream, cheese, garlic, and seasoning to pot. Bring to a simmer and whisk to melt the cream cheese. Once melted whisk in 2 tbsp of flour to thicken. Let simmer til sauce thickens slightly. Add parsley and Parmesan to finish, enjoy!.
Chicken alfredo or fettuccine alfredo is a simple pasta dish. Fettuccine is tossed with butter and parmesan Nutrition Facts. Chicken and broccoli coated in a light skinny garlic Alfredo sauce. Toss in some cooked pasta, chicken breasts, and broccoli into this delicious sauce and enjoy a healthy filling meal without the guilt! Seven Ways to Make Chicken Alfredo More Healthy.