You can cook Chicken Riesling using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Riesling
- You need 2-3 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- It’s of Butter (as needed).
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 1 cup of Riesling Wine.
- You need 1/3 cup of Heavy Cream (may substitute milk).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Flour.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need 1/2 (1 Box) of Fettuccine.
- Prepare of Add-ons if Desired.
- You need 4 Strips of Bacon.
- It’s of Sauteed Bell Peppers.
- You need of Sauteed Mushrooms.
- You need 3 Cloves of Garlic.
Chicken Riesling instructions
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Pat dry the chicken with a towel and season with salt and pepper. Add chicken and onion, cooking for about 6 minutes on the first side and 4 minutes on the reverse side. Stir onion throughout as to not burn the onion..
- Add Riesling, cover and simmer on low until the chicken breasts reach 165 internal temperature (about 25 minutes). Remove breasts to plate and cover with foil..
- While simmering, prepare the desired add-ons separately. Chef's note: Use the drained bacon grease to saute the garlic..
- In a separate pot, cook the fettuccine. If desired, cut the cook time for the fettuccine short and add the pasta to the sauce to finish cooking..
- In a bowl, blend flour and remaining tablespoon of butter. Stir until doughy..
- Add the cream into the skillet with the sauce and bring to a simmer..
- Gradually add the flour paste to the sauce and whisk until smooth. After simmering for 3 minutes, return the chicken and pasta to the skillet along with the prepared add-ons and serve..