Butternut Squash with Fennel.
You can have Butternut Squash with Fennel using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Butternut Squash with Fennel
- It’s 2 pounds of cubed butternut squash.
- Prepare 1 of large bulb and stems fennel.
- It’s 3 of large Michigan red apples.
- Prepare 1 pound of bulk sausage.
- You need 1/2 pound of bacon.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of celery salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Pink Himalayan Salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
Butternut Squash with Fennel step by step
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cube the fennel. Peel, core, and dice the apples. Slice the bacon into small pieces..
- Mix everything together, except Pink Himalayan salt and butter..
- Put the mixture into a pan, 9×13..
- Slice the butter into pats and place on top of the mixture in pan..
- Cover and put into oven for and hour and 15 minutes..
- Uncover and add Pink Himalayan salt sprinkle on top..
- Let rest 10 minutes, serve I hope you enjoy!.