Bayou Bounty Alfredo.
You can have Bayou Bounty Alfredo using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bayou Bounty Alfredo
- It’s 3 tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of seafood seasoning (old bay).
- You need 1/2 pound of cooked, peeled shrimp.
- Prepare 1 pound of cooked crawfish.
- You need 1 packet of McCormick creamy garlic Alfredo sauce mix.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of fresh parsley (optional).
- You need 1 pound of fettuccine pasta cooked.
Bayou Bounty Alfredo instructions
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, heat the butter. Add the shrimp and crawfish and cook until the seafood is heated through..
- Stir in sauce mix, seasoning, and milk. I also added about 1 tablespoon of Cajun seasoning (Tony’s) it’s great if you like it spicy!.
- Cook for 2 minutes or until thickened, stirring constantly..
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese, about 1 tablespoon at a time..
- Add the pasta and enjoy!!!!.