Peppermint Yum Yum Balls.
You can have Peppermint Yum Yum Balls using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peppermint Yum Yum Balls
- It’s 250 grams of shortbread biscuits.
- It’s 1 cup of desiccated coconut.
- It’s 375 ml of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 of peppermint crisp candy bar or similar.
Peppermint Yum Yum Balls instructions
- Crush biscuits in food processor.
- Mix cocoa, coconut and condensed milk into crushed biscuits.
- Grate whole peppermint crisp into the mixture.
- Roll into little balls about 1 inch thick.
- Roll balls into extra coconut to coat.
- Refrigerate for about 30 mins and store in an air tight container.