Bite Sized Baked Sausages with Peppers and Onions.
You can have Bite Sized Baked Sausages with Peppers and Onions using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bite Sized Baked Sausages with Peppers and Onions
- It’s 1 of large pack Italian sausage (hot or sweet).
- Prepare 2 of large green peppers, sliced.
- Prepare 2 of large onions, sliced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tablespoons of onion powder.
- Prepare of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Water.
Bite Sized Baked Sausages with Peppers and Onions instructions
- Place sausages into a baking pan and add enough water to cover bottom of baking pan…….
- Roast in a 400 degree oven, uncovered for 40 minutes……Sausages will be golden brown…….
- After 40 minutes drain water from baking pan, just leave about 1/3 cup water inside baking pan…….transfer sausages to a plate and cut into bite size pieces…..Then add sausages back into baking pan……
- Add sliced peppers and onions to baking pan, next add all other ingredients……as you can see I love using soy sauce and teriyaki sauce together ! 😂😋.
- Stir gently then place baking pan back into oven and cook at 400 degrees for an additional 40 minutes, uncovered……Stir after 20 minutes…….
- Remove sausages from oven and serve on top of hero rolls…..I toasted mine and added a garlic / margarine mixture on top of my hero roll…. 😋……. Enjoy 😉!!!!!.