Cinnamon rolls w/ Banana. These fluffy banana cinnamon rolls are definitely the perfect brunch item for any occasion. Hopefully you're banana-obsessed like me and on board with this. I've made these three times already and they're almost too good to be true.
Fortunately dates, bananas, and cinnamon are neither exotic nor elusive ingredients. These no yeast banana bread cinnamon rolls were the perfect way to incorporate some ripe fruit. I had so many brown bananas all at once that I made a few new recipes recently. You can cook Cinnamon rolls w/ Banana using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon rolls w/ Banana
- It’s of Dough:.
- It’s 1 of small banana – mashed.
- It’s 1 cup of warm milk of choice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 packet of yeast (7g).
- You need 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need 3 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 0.5 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of Filling:.
- You need 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of softened butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of cinnamon.
Banana cinnamon rolls are super popular within the raw food community, everyone makes them, with a slightly different spin. The very basic recipe only calls for bananas and cinnamon, common addition are young coconut meat, nut butters, dates, raisins, vanilla, coconut sugar, or date sugar. These banana cinnamon rolls are made with a leaner dough, giving you a little freedom to eat a couple and still manage to wear that bikini. (well, that's what I tell myself). The dough is airy and fluffy.
Cinnamon rolls w/ Banana step by step
- Bloom the yeast in handwarm milk and sugar mix for 10 mins..
- Add in rest of the ingredients and knead into a dough. (At this point only add 3 cups of flour and leave 1/2 cup for kneading and rolling later).
- Leave dough to proof under a tea towel in a warm spot for about an hour..
- Knead again and roll out to a rectangle..
- Mix ingredients for the filling and spead all over the dough..
- Roll up dough tightly starting from the longer side (to get more rolls) and cut into 1.5cm pieces. Try sliding dental floss under the roll and then crossing the string and pulling – perfectly round cuts..
- Lay rolls on a baking tray leaving about 1cm in between them. Cover with a tea towel and allow to proof for second time for about 30 mins..
- Bake at 190°C until golden..
- Best when served freshly baked with some cold milk BUT a big tip for leftovers is to place however many you are going to eat in a small baking dish and cover with a (double) wet paper towel. Pop in to the oven for a few minutes until the towel on top looks dry. And voila… You have megasoft and warm cinnamon rolls again :).
Mini cinnamon rolls made with pumpkin butter and cream cheese frosting. And these are the best pumpkin cinnamon rolls I've ever made. I prefer these over Cinnabon, and that's a big statement coming from a former. Remove from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes. Gently, using a knife, release each slice from the pan and flip them over.