Creamy Garlic Chicken.
You can cook Creamy Garlic Chicken using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Garlic Chicken
- Prepare 3-4 pcs of Chicken breasts.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Flour.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Ground black pepper.
- You need of Onion (cut into small pcs).
- It’s of Garlic (minced).
- You need of Cooking oil.
- It’s of Butter.
- You need of All purpose Cream.
- You need of Chicken broth.
- Prepare of Parsley (optional).
Creamy Garlic Chicken instructions
- Season both sides of the chicken breasts with salt, garlic powder and black pepper.
- Mix the flour and parmesan cheese in a wide bowl.
- Coat the seasoned chicken breasts with the mixture of flour and parmesan cheese.
- Cook the prepared chicken in a pan with heated oil and butter.
- Set aside the cooked chicken.
- In the same pan, saute the onion and garlic.
- Add chicken broth and the cream under medium high. Stir the mixture.
- Add ample amount of parmesan. Taste the mixture making sure it does not become too salty.
- Add the cooked chicken and let it simmer until sauce thickens.
- Optional : sprinkle some fresh parsley on top before serving.