Braised Fennel and Potatoes.
You can cook Braised Fennel and Potatoes using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Braised Fennel and Potatoes
- It’s 1 of Fennel Bulb, Large.
- It’s 1 of Onion, large.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 lb of Red Potatoes.
Braised Fennel and Potatoes step by step
- Set the circulator for 85 C / 185°F..
- Cut fennel lengthwise, thick slices..
- Halve the onion then cut lengthwise into thick slices..
- Combine fennel, onion, 1 tsp salt and pepper with the olive oil in a sous-vide pouch and vacuum seal..
- Cook for 40 minutes at 85 C / 185°F..
- Cut potatoes crosswise into ¼ inch slices..
- Add potatoes, water and remaining tsp of salt into a sous-vide pouch and vacuum seal..
- Cook for 25 minutes at 85 C / 185°F..
- Remove all ingredients from their pouches and blend well in a serving dish..
- Serve immediately..