Soy-Sauce Porkchops. Grilled pork chops brushed with a honey-soy sauce mix are served with grilled slices of sweet onion. There's no marinating Grilled pork chops brushed with a honey and soy sauce mix. To round out the meal, serve with creamy chive and garlic mashed potatoes.
Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Melt In Your Mouth Pork Chops. allrecipes.com. It uses teriyaki, soy sauce, pork chops. You can cook Soy-Sauce Porkchops using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soy-Sauce Porkchops
- It’s of Marinate.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of vineager.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 small of onion chopped.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic chopped.
- It’s 4 tbsp of water.
- Prepare of 6 Pork Chops with bone.
- It’s 1 of onion salt.
- You need 1 of garlic powder.
In this video I will be making Asian Style Pork Chops! This easy pork chop meal is so yummy with vegetables and soy sauce- YUMMY! #dinner #asian. Braised Pork in Sweet Soy Sauce – Tender pieced of pork braised in a flavorful sauce with a touch of heat. Made with just a small list of simple ingredients, this is a great way to switch up your weekly rotation with a fabulously easy takeout-fakeout dinner.
Soy-Sauce Porkchops step by step
- Sprinkle all 6 thawed pork chops with onion salt and garlic powder.
- Mix all marinate ingredients together in a bowl with a whisk, add chopped garlic and onion last and stir.
- Place all 6 seasoned pork chops into a large ziplock bag, pour in marinate, seal tightly and massage sauce into meat, place in fridge for at least 2 hours (place bag into large container to catch any dripping or leaks).
- Heat frying pan to medium-high with a small amount of oil.
- Pour left over marinate over pork chops into pan, cook for 5-8 mins on each side, (flip minimally to retain juices), baste during cooking.
Mix together honey, soy sauce, garlic, and red pepper flakes in a large bowl. Then mix together the soy sauce (gluten-free if needed), fresh lime juice, olive oil, ground cumin, dried oregano, Chipotle Chile powder, onion powder, and garlic powder to make the flavorful marinade. Put pork chops in a large Ziploc bag, pour marinade over, seal bag. Stir soy sauce, vinegar, and brown sugar in a small bowl until sugar is dissolved. Prick pork chops all over with a fork and place in a large resealable plastic bag.