Mint chutney. This chutney goes so well with any snacks like tikkis, cutlets, samosas & pakoras. I make use of this in so many ways – to spread it over the sandwiches. Mint Chutney or Pudina Chutney is a delicious & spicy condiment prepared from fresh mint leaves (pudina), coriander leaves, ginger, garlic and yogurt (curd).
Mint Chutney is deliciously spicy condiment prepared from fresh mint leaves, coriander leaves, ginger and garlic. Mint chutney for tea time snacks and chaat snacks. The second recipe is of an easy mint chutney served with evening snacks like samosa, pakoda, dhokla, veg cutlet etc. You can cook Mint chutney using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mint chutney
- You need 1 bunch of mint leaves.
- It’s 5-6 of green chillies.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 2 of lemons.
- Prepare 5-6 cloves of garlic.
- You need as needed of Salt.
- You need as needed of Water.
Pudina chutney / Mint chutney recipe, perfect as side dish for idli or dosa. (south Indian mint coconut chutney). I already have a mint chutney recipe in my blog. That recipe is with onion and tomato and. * Welcome to my channel Simple and Yummy Recipes * #simpleandyummyrecipes #mintchutney Mint Chutney is an easy and healthy side dish that goes. Store Pudina Chutney (Mint Chutney) in the freezer in an airtight container.
Mint chutney step by step
- Separate mint leaves from stems and wash them thoroughly with water.
- Take a blender jug and add mint leaves in it.
- Add chopped green chillies and chopped garlic cloves.
- Add cumin seeds and salt.
- Add water and blend them to make a thick paste.
- Add lemon juice for 2 lemons and mix.
- Take out in a bowl and serve with BBQ or rice, daal or snacks. Enjoy.
Spread this in Tri Color Sandwich or serve with Corn Mint Chutney – An Accompaniment to Healthy Starters & Snacks. Spicy, tangy with a hint of sweetness, this super EASY green chutney recipe uses only a handful of ingredients, and includes few variations too! chutney is one such popular variant from the south indian cuisine which is shared predominantly for as i previously mentioned, there are many variants to mint chutney recipe. as matter of fact, there is. This Indian mint chutney is deceptively complex for the quick work required to put together the fresh Mint Chutney Recipe. Sauces, dips, dressings, and condiments from around the world. Mint chutney is such a fresh and flavorful condiment that pairs amazingly well with so many Indian dishes.