Tortelloni with chicken and salad. Hearty cheese tortellini, shredded rotisserie chicken, and peppery arugula join forces to create a light, yet filling, salad with plenty of texture and substance. Zippy lemon dressing adds welcomed vibrancy while shaved Parmesan adds a hit of salty, full-bodied flavor. A fabulous way to turn your leftovers into a high-protein pasta salad with chicken.
This pasta salad with chicken and fresh vegetables makes a quick and delicious summer dinner and an even better lunch for the next day. When you are ready to serve the salad, dress the tortellini mixture with the dressing, stir in arugula, and top with toasted pecans. Get in the habit of toasting nuts. You can cook Tortelloni with chicken and salad using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tortelloni with chicken and salad
- Prepare of pasta.
- You need 600 grams of tortelloni with ricotta & spinach.
- You need 300 grams of chicken breast.
- It’s 500 ml of béchamel sauce.
- It’s 1 of bell pepper.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 clove of of garlic.
- You need 500 grams of champignons.
- Prepare of salad.
- You need 400 grams of lettuce (rucola).
- Prepare 300 grams of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
Dinner at Pandemonium Palace this week was a spinach and cheese tortellini with chicken salad. Cheese filled tortellini and strips of chicken combined with capsicum, onion, olive, feta cheese and walnuts makes a great salad to serve at your next gathering. Served cold, this Italian Tortellini Salad with shredded rotisserie chicken and fresh zucchini is the perfect easy dinner recipe for busy weeknights! Meanwhile, mix the Italian dressing ingredients in the bottom of a large bowl.
Tortelloni with chicken and salad instructions
- Season the chicken with salt, pepper, and some dried herbs (like oregano). Heat up a large pan with some olive oil and fry the chicken with the pressed garlic..
- Cut the tomatoes, bell pepper, and champignons. Add them with the béchamel sauce to the chicken and let it boil softly for 10-20 minutes..
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and add them to the salad. Optionally, you can add a vinaigrette with some salt, pepper, olive oil, and balsamic cream..
- Boil the fresh pasta for five minutes and serve with the salad, grated parmesan cheese, and some fresh parsley..
It's the same bowl you'll mix the pasta salad in, so one fewer dish! Caprese Chicken Tortellini Pasta Salad is the perfect and quick pasta salad for your summer cookout with chicken, fresh mozzarella, tortellini and quick balsamic dressing. Take plain cheese tortellini to a new level with this Tortellini Chicken Salad recipe. With olives, artichoke hearts, Italian dressing and more, this Tortellini Chicken Salad is bursting with flavor. View top rated Tortellini chicken salad recipes with ratings and reviews.