Cajun Chicken Alfredo.
You can have Cajun Chicken Alfredo using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken Alfredo
- You need 1.5 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare To taste of cracked pepper.
- It’s To taste of Himalayan pink sea salt.
- It’s of Alfredo sauce of your choosing.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cajun seasoning.
- Prepare Half of a box fettuccine noodles.
Cajun Chicken Alfredo instructions
- Rinse your chicken, cut off excess fat and slice it into chunks or cubes..
- Preheat a skillet on medium with the butter and the olive oil..
- Salt and pepper the chicken, then brown evenly until no longer pink. This takes 10-15 minutes..
- Prepare the noodles per package instructions..
- Remove cooked chicken to a plate and rinse out the skillet. Add the alfredo sauce and cajun seasoning to skillet and mix well. Heat to almost boiling then add the chicken and let simmer for a few minutes..
- Serve with a vegetable of your choice and bread sticks or garlic toast and enjoy!!.