Butioni stuffed shells (quick and easy). Jumbo pasta shells stuffed with ricotta, mozzarella and Parmesan, smothered in a mushroom tomato sauce and baked. In a large bowl, mix eggs, ricotta, half the mozzarella, half the Parmesan, parsley, salt and pepper until well combined. Stuffing the shells is the biggest challenge.
No need to cook the pasta! You literally fill the hard uncooked pasta and it will be soft and delicious. To assemble, coat the bottom of a baking dish with some sauce. You can have Butioni stuffed shells (quick and easy) using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Butioni stuffed shells (quick and easy)
- Prepare 1 packages of Butioni stuffed chicken and prosciutto tortelloni shells.
- It’s 1 packages of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 4 slice of swiss cheese.
- Prepare 1 small of Gouda cheese (optional).
- It’s 1 small of spoon full of ricotta cheese.
Fill each half-cooked shell with the cheese mixture and place face-down on the sauce. Delicious Stuffed Shells are the perfect easy, weeknight dinner. Jumbo pasta shells are stuffed with a smooth, creamy, cheesy filling flavored with fresh herbs and baked to absolute perfection. Stuffed Shells. get the Food.com app.
Butioni stuffed shells (quick and easy) instructions
- preheat oven to 400°F.
- cook and drain shells for 8 minutes.
- season spaghetti to taste.
- pour spaghetti sauce in non stick pan (only half).
- layer ricotta cheese.
- add shells.
- add gouda cheese.
- add remaining sauce.
- add swiss cheese.
- add mozzarella.
- cook for 15 mins or until cheese is bubbly.
Watch on your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Android, Roku, or Fire TV. This Classic Stuffed Shells Recipe couldn't be easier to put together! Made with Ricotta, spinach, and Italian herbs and seasonings covered with marinara sauce and smothered in cheese. These easy Stuffed Shells are great for a weeknight or even to serve guests. This is such a great dish because it's quick, and it's easy to make.