Brad's stuffed chicken florentine.
You can cook Brad's stuffed chicken florentine using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's stuffed chicken florentine
- Prepare 1 cup of prepared hollandaise sauce.
- It’s 1 lb of asparagus spears.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Greek seasonings.
- It’s 1 tbs of oil.
- You need of For the pasta.
- Prepare 1 lb of fettuccine.
- It’s 1 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbs of Italian seasonings.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare of For the chicken.
- Prepare 5 of boneless chicken breasts.
- It’s of Lemon pepper.
- Prepare 1 of lg shallot, fine chop.
- Prepare 5 Oz of baby spinach, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of granulated chicken bouillon.
- You need 15 Oz of ricotta cheese.
- You need of Italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Lemon wedges.
Brad's stuffed chicken florentine instructions
- Start by heating a fry pan on med low. Add 1 tsp oil. Add shallots. sauté 4 minutes. Stir often. Add spinach, bouillon, and a half cup water. Cover and cook 5 minutes. Uncover, and cook until liquid is almost completely reduced. Remove from heat. Mix in ricotta cheese. Set aside.
- Cut bottom third off of the asparagus. Place in a baking dish. Sprinkle with olive oil, and Greek seasonings..
- Preheat oven to 425..
- Butterfly chicken breasts. Pound with a mallet to even out thickness. Sprinkle inside of chicken with lemon pepper. Evenly divide cheese mixture and stuff chicken breasts with it. Fold back closed and place in a baking dish. Cover tops with bread crumbs..
- Place chicken and asparagus in oven at the same time. Bake 25 minutes. After that turn on broiler for about 5 minutes to brown the bread crumbs. Watch carefully while broiling..
- Bring 4 qts water to a boil. Add fettuccine. Cook to al dentè. Drain and rinse with hot water. Return to pot. Add oil and spices. Toss to coat..
- When all is done, plate pasta. Place chicken on top. Squeeze a lemon wedge over the top of everything. Place asparagus on top of chicken. Drizzle with hollandaise sauce. Serve immediately. Enjoy..