Peppermint Cream Brownie Bars.
You can have Peppermint Cream Brownie Bars using 17 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peppermint Cream Brownie Bars
- Prepare of BROWNIE BASE.
- You need 4 oz of unsalted butter.
- You need 4 oz of unsweetened chocolate, chopped.
- It’s 4 of large eggs.
- You need 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s of PEPPERMINT CREAM FILLING.
- Prepare 4 oz of butter, salted or unsalted at room temperature.
- You need 3 cup of confectioners sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cream, heavy, light or half and half. I used heavy..
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of peppermint extract.
- You need of CHOCOLATE GLAZE.
- It’s 12 oz of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare of GARNISH.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shaved chocolate peppermint cAndy, such as Andies mints or sprinkles or leave un garnished.
Peppermint Cream Brownie Bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a 9 by 13 inche baking pan with foil, allowing ends to extend over sides of pan for easy removal of brownies. Spray foil with non stick spray.
- MAKE BROWNIE BASE.
- In a medium bowl melt butter and chopped chocolate until melted in microwave carefully,let cool to room temperture.
- In a large bowl beat eggs, vanilla and sugar an just until well combined 1 minute.
- Add chocolate/butter mixture and stir just until.combined.
- Add flour and salt and stir just until uniform in color.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center has a few moist crumbs.
- Cool in pan 30 minutes then.lift out using foil and cool completely before adding peppermint cream.
- MAKE PEPPERMINT CCREAM FILLING.
- Beat butter until creamy, add sugar, cream and peppermint extract and beat until light and fluffy. Add more drops of cream if it seems dry or to thick.
- Spread evenly over cooled brownies, and freeze at least 1 hour before glazing.
- MAKE CHOCOLATE GLAZE.
- Melt chocolate in microwave until just melted and smooth.
- Working very quickly pour warm chocolate over frozen peppermint cream spreading evenly, apply any garnish immediately before chocolate sets.
- Cut into bars. Store in refrigerator. These freeze very well. Wrap Individually, put in freezer bag and they are ready when to are!.