Semur (sweet soy sauce stew) (eggs and paneer version). Semur ayam is a chicken and potato dish stewed in spices, nutmeg, and kecap manis (Indonesian sweet soy sauce). The taste is very bold, the chicken and potatoes tender and succulent, and you will want to mop up all the sauce with a big bowl of steamed white rice. Semur is an Indonesian cuisine from the Javanese that tend to have sweeter tooth than the rest of Indonesia.
The main ingredient used in semur gravy is sweet soy sauce, shallots, onions, garlic, ginger, candlenut, nutmeg and cloves, sometimes pepper, coriander. Photo "Egg semur or Indonesian stew. Fried chicken stewed in sweet soy sauce (semur ajam). You can cook Semur (sweet soy sauce stew) (eggs and paneer version) using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Semur (sweet soy sauce stew) (eggs and paneer version)
- It’s 2 of medium onions.
- You need 2-3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of vegetable stock cube.
- You need 2 of boiled eggs.
- You need 4-5 of medium potatoes.
- It’s 500 g of paneer (or replace with other protein sources).
- It’s 5 tablespoons of sweet soy sauce (kecap manis) (add 3 first).
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of coriander.
- You need 100 g of vermicelli.
- Prepare of Fried shallots (garnish).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 l of water.
Photo about Egg semur or Indonesian stew. Pork in Sweet Soy Sauce Recipe – Babi KetjapThe Spruce. Sweet soy sauce beef stew- Traditional Malay Beef StewTaste Of Asian Food. molasses, water, cardamoms, cooking oil, cinnamon sticks, light soy. Hitta stockbilder i HD på Soy Sauce Eggs Semur Telur One och miljontals andra royaltyfria stockbilder, illustrationer och vektorer i Shutterstocks samling.
Semur (sweet soy sauce stew) (eggs and paneer version) step by step
- Prepare and chop all the ingredients to bite-sized pieces (including onion, don't chop them too small)..
- Heat vegetable oil, fry garlic and onion until fragrant. Add vegetable stock cube and coriander, some salt and pepper.
- Add your water, eggs, and paneer cubes. Add 3 tablespoons of the sweet soy sauce..
- Boil in low heat until the stew boils and the potatoes are soft, should be between 30-60 minutes while you are doing some thing else. Taste one more time, add the sweet soy sauce one tablespoon each to correct the taste, as well as salt and pepper..
- Add dry vermicelli to the hot stew, wait until it soft enough before you eat the semur. Add fried shallots as garnish..
Tusentals nya, högkvalitativa bilder läggs till varje dag. Sweet Soy Sauce – Learn to make the secret ingredient that will make your Sichuan food taste extra fragrant and authentic. I learned a few things that have helped me create the ultimate authentic taste at home. Flavored sweet soy sauce is one of the things I picked up during my visit. Compared to mildly salty regular soy sauce, the sweet soy sauce has a slightly thicker consistency, and tastes much sweeter.