Chocolate chip banana muffins. These banana muffins are so easy! See how we make muffins that are fluffy, moist, and taste amazing. I love adding chocolate chips, but you can I don't know if you can tell from the photos, but I add mini chocolate chips to my banana muffins.
Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts. Chocolate chips and cocoa team well with banana in these lovely muffins that are made even more delicious with the addition of vanilla. These vegan banana chocolate chip muffins are fluffy, moist, so easy to make and taste amazing. You can have Chocolate chip banana muffins using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip banana muffins
- Prepare 4 of bananas mashed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 of egg beaten.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need of Dark chocolate chunks.
Perfect for healthy snacking and great for breakfast too! Try our perfect banana choco chip muffins! Absolutely healthy, go-to snacks with the right balance of banana and chocolate flavours to amaze your palate. These are the most amazing 'Perfect' Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins ever!
Chocolate chip banana muffins instructions
- Mix bananas, sugar, butter, egg.
- In new bowl, mix baking Soda, powder, salt and flour.
- Mix wet and dry. Pour I to greased muffin tin..
- Cut up chocolate if required. Stuck chunks into tops of muffins..
- Bake at 178 degrees for 20 minutes.
Like banana bread, these especially moist chocolate chip muffins are a great way to use up overripe bananas. Muffins are an easy baking project becaus. These Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins are great because as long as you have ripe, sweet bananas, this is a fool proof recipe, even for people who rarely bake. And who doesn't love the idea of turning those also bad bananas into something delicious! Healthy banana chocolate chip muffins are the best type of muffins!