Pumpkin Bread with Maple Icing Glaze.
You can cook Pumpkin Bread with Maple Icing Glaze using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Bread with Maple Icing Glaze
- Prepare 1/2 c of butter, softened.
- You need 1 c of dark brown sugar.
- It’s 1 c of canned pumpkin purée(not pumpkin pie mix).
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 c of all purpose flour.
- You need of Maple glaze.
- It’s 1 1/4 c of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of maple syrup.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of kosher salt.
Pumpkin Bread with Maple Icing Glaze instructions
- Pre- heat oven to 350. Grease 9” loaf pan with cooking spray and set aside..
- Combine all ingredients above (except for maple glaze) until well mixed..
- Pour batter into greased 9” loaf pan. Bake 45-50 minutes or until tooth pick comes out clean. (If bread becomes too brown cover with foil and continue baking until done)..
- While bread is cooling down, prepare to make glaze. Melt butter in small sauce pan. Add powdered sugar (it will clump) Add milk, maple syrup,salt until there are no more lumps. You want a smooth and runny consistency. Add more milk if too thick. Pour on top of bread when cooled down. Enjoy!.