Chocolate Crinkle Cookies.
You can have Chocolate Crinkle Cookies using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- It’s of Dough:.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 pcs of medium-sized eggs.
- You need 7 tbsp of corn oil.
- You need 3/4 cups of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of dark chocolate, melted.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Coating:.
- It’s 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white granulated sugar.
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven at 375F or about 180C..
- In a bowl, combine brown sugar, eggs, oil, cocoa powder and melted chocolated. Mix well until thoroughly incorporated..
- Add flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt and mix until no lumps..
- Using an ice cream scooper, scoop a portion and drop into the granulated sugar and coat lightly while forming a ball. After the first coat, drop into powdered sugar and make sure it is coated evenly..
- Place into a non-stick cookie pan or a baking pan lined with parchment paper, about 2 inches apart. Bake for 12-15 minutes..