You can cook Crispy beef using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy beef
- Prepare 1 pound of lean round steak, sliced very thin.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It’s 4 Tbsp of cornflour (added 1 tsp of cornstarch to white flour).
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of hot chili sauce.
- It’s 2-3 Tbsp of honey (I like spicy more than sweet).
- You need 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 of large carrots, sliced very thin (I used my peeler to shave these).
- It’s 4 of spring onions, cut thin.
- You need 1-1 1/2 C of vegetable oil or coconut oil.
- Prepare of Soba or fettuccine noodles (I didn't have Soba noodles on hand).
- It’s of Fresh bean sprouts, if desired.
Crispy beef instructions
- Beat the eggs and add the flour and salt to make batter. Heat the oil in a wok type pan to medium high. Lightly coat the beef and then place in the pan. You have to do in batches because you can't overcrowd the meat in the pan. Cook about 3 minutes a side for a total of 6-7 minutes. The time will vary on how thin you have cut the meat. It should turn nice and brown. Set the meat aside..
- Remove all but 2 Tbsp of oil in the pan. Add in the vegies, chili sauce, honey and soy sauce. Cook this for 2-3 minutes on medium high and then add the meat back in and mix all together to get the meat warmed back up..
- Put on top of the noodles and serve..