Pink Peppermint Meringues.
You can cook Pink Peppermint Meringues using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pink Peppermint Meringues
- You need 3 of Egg whites.
- It’s 1 tsp of Peppermint extract.
- It’s 5 dash of Red food coloring.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Superfine sugar (or use granulated sugar processed in food processor for 1 min or until very fine).
- It’s 6 of Peppermint candies, finely crushed.
Pink Peppermint Meringues instructions
- Preheat oven to 200°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper..
- Beat egg whites at med-high 45 seconds or until frothy. Beat in peppermint extract and food coloring. Add sugar, 1 tbsp at a time while mixer is running. Beat until egg whites are stiff and glossy..
- Drop meringue by teaspoonfuls into 1 inch mounds onto cookie sheets. Sprinkle with crushed candies..
- Bake 2 hrs or until meringues are dry when tapped. Transfer parchment paper with meringues to wire racks to cool completely..