Spinach and ricotta stuffed chicken with pasta. Spinach Ricotta Pasta Bake is made with creamy ricotta and loads of spinach stirred through pasta, topped with pasta sauce, cheese and then baked until bubbly and golden. It tastes like a Spinach and Ricotta stuffed shells – but way faster to make! Fabulous lazy Monday meal – made from scratch.
Don't we all love the lemon and ricotta and lemon and parmesan combinations? And you can never go wrong with lemon, chicken and spinach. Put that all together with a fair amount of pasta and you get this simple yet hearty and satisfying Italian and Greek inspired dinner! You can have Spinach and ricotta stuffed chicken with pasta using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach and ricotta stuffed chicken with pasta
- Prepare 4 of large boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 2 cups of ricotta cheese.
- It’s 1/2 package of frozen spinach.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic plus.
- You need 1 can of stewed tomatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 package of fettuccine noodles.
- You need 1/2 cup of sundried tomatoes.
- It’s 12 strips of bacon.
- You need 1 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 jar of favorite Alfredo sauce.
Pasta shells are a fun option on pasta night, and a clever way to sneak in those good-for-you veggies in case you have an eagle-eyed eater. Jumbo pasta shells, stuffed with a mixture of Italian sausage, spinach, ricotta and Parmesan cheeses, surrounded by tomatoes and baked until Pasta Skillet with Chicken Sausage, Cheese & Spinach. Stuffed Shells with Summer Squash and. I needed to get rid of some leftover ricotta cheese and spinach so I created this recipe.
Spinach and ricotta stuffed chicken with pasta instructions
- Slice a pocket in the chicken breasts.
- Set aside.
- Dethaw frozen spinach in microwave 2 minutes.
- Mix ricotta , garlic, spinach, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Stuff into chicken pockets, secure with toothpicks.
- Grease 8×10 casserole dish and lay chicken vertically.
- Open stewed tomatoes and pour over chicken, cover with foil.
- Preheat oven to 400°F and bring salted water to a boil..
- Slice cooked bacon and sundried tomatoes mix in a bowl with 1/2 cup Parmesan.
- Place chicken in the oven, and cook pasta until al Dente , drain and add sundried tomatoes, bacon and Alfredo sauce to pasta.
- Simmer on low heat until sundried tomatoes are soft wait until chicken is ready (about 35-40 minutes).
- Remove chicken from oven (as well as toothpicks!!).
- Place on plate with pasta , add your favourite salad or rice!!.
The chicken was really moist and Season each side of the chicken with sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste. Carefully dip the chicken breasts in the panko crumbs until both. This spinach stuffed manicotti recipe is SO good, and the garlicky tomato sauce goes SO well with the ricotta, Parmesan, and spinach stuffed into these very large pasta shells. Did I forget to say that it is a very easy recipe? How to make ricotta cheese and spinach filling.