Creamy fennel soup with shrimp. Rinse the fennel bulb, cut in half, remove the hard stalk, and slice into thin strips. Toss with the lemon zest and juice, olive oil, salt, sugar and pepper. Puree the soup with an immersion blender until smooth then stir in the heavy cream and the shrimp.
Add the stock; bring to a boil. Add the chopped garlic, onion and fennel; season with salt and pepper. Roasted Fennel Cauliflower Soup with Crispy Bacon. You can have Creamy fennel soup with shrimp using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy fennel soup with shrimp
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 medium of onion, diced.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic.
- It’s 2 large of fennel bulb, diced.
- Prepare 8 cup of Chicken broth.
- Prepare 4 medium of Yukon gold potato, diced.
- You need 1 dash of Pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 1 lb of Shrimp.
- You need 6 of Scallions, chopped.
The weekend the weather was absolutely gorgeous! I can start to see little glimpses of fall I got this incredible Creamy Cauliflower Soup that had crunchy cabbage on top with a drizzle of chili oil. I was completely in love and knew it was going. The best shrimp soup to cozy up this winter!
Creamy fennel soup with shrimp step by step
- Saute onions and garlic in oil..
- Add all other ingredients except scallions and shrimp..
- Bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes or until veggies are soft..
- Let cool..
- Add shrimp and cook 5 minutes..
- Sprinkle scallions on top..
This creamy shrimp soup is amazingly comforting, quick and everyone will beg for seconds. The Shrimp with sun dried tomato cream sauce is a creamy sauce made with chicken stock, sun dried tomatoes, spinach, parmesan and hint of red pepper flakes. Creamy fennel soup, vegan, gluten-free, healthy, organic and delicious! The recipe harmonizes the organic ingredients, resulting in a tasty soup for any. One of my favorite winter soups on the blog!