Homemade Chicken Ramen.
You can have Homemade Chicken Ramen using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Chicken Ramen
- You need of Noodles.
- You need 2 quarts of water.
- Prepare 2 tbs of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 box of spaghetti.
- You need of Broth.
- You need 2 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of whole onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 of carrots, chopped.
- It’s 2 of celery sticks, chopped.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 4 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 2 cups of shredded chicken breast.
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
Homemade Chicken Ramen step by step
- (NOODLES) Bring water to a boil in a large pot over high heat. Slowly add 2 tablespoon of baking soda into boiled water. The water will still start to bubble and foam, so keep an eye on it. Add the spaghetti to the pot and cook 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente, springy, and light brown. Drain and add into soup broth..
- (BROTH) In a medium pot, heat the oil over medium high heat until hot. Stir in the onion, carrots, celery, garlic, 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are browned. Stir in the chicken broth and chicken breast and bring to a simmer. Simmer the soup 15 minutes, then stir in the noodles and simmer until the noodles are tender..
- (EGGS) Fill a pot with enough water to cover the eggs, and bring to a boil. Gently lower the eggs into the boiling water, and let simmer for 7 minutes (for a slightly-runny yolk) or 8 minutes (for a soft, but set-up yolk). Meanwhile, fill a large bowl with ice water. When the timer finishes, transfer the eggs to the ice bath to stop the cooking process. Wait at least 5 minutes, or until cool enough to handle, then carefully peel away the shell and slice in half, lengthwise..