You can have Onion Burgers using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Onion Burgers
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 2 of small yellow onions.
- It’s 1 package of dry onion soup mix.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 3 slices of american cheese.
- It’s 3 of onion buns.
Onion Burgers step by step
- Chop onion into smallish pieces and put in a nonstick skillit with butter on medium high, season with a pinch of salt, and cook untill brown. Set aside..
- Mix beef, soup mix, onion powder, egg, salt and pepper in a bowl until combined..
- Form into 3 1/3 lb pattys and cook on medium high untill cooked through..
- Put a slice of cheese on top of each and place on an onion bun..
- Top with grilled onions and your favorite condiments. A sweet vidalia onion sauce is great if you want more onion..