You can cook Mint Sauce using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mint Sauce
- You need 4 tbsp of Natural Greek Yoghurt.
- You need Handful of fresh coriander.
- It’s Handful of fresh mint leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- It’s 1 of green chilli.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s Half of a lime.
- You need 1 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
Mint Sauce instructions
- First chop the coriander, mint leaves, green chilli and garlic cloves. Now either grind them in a grinder or paste in a mortar and pestle. Beat the yoghurt in a separate bowl. Now add all the spices.
- Give them a good stir. Then add the paste. Mix them well. Add honey and squeeze fresh lime juice. Mix everything well. Now take a sieve and pour the sauce on it. Take a spoon and press firmly to get the smooth mint sauce..
- Serve with any kebabs or spicy snacks.😋.