You can have Cheesy Mostaccioli using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Mostaccioli
- You need 16 oz of mostaccioli noodles.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef or turkey.
- It’s 1 (28 oz) of can crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 (6 oz) of can tomato paste.
- It’s 1/2 of green pepper, diced.
- You need 1/2 of onion, diced.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of tomato juice.
- Prepare 8 oz of water.
- Prepare 1 lb of Velveeta, sliced.
Cheesy Mostaccioli step by step
- Cook meat in skillet, drain. Return beef to skillet and add vegetables. In medium bowl combine tomato juice, water paste and crushed tomatoes mix in with the meat and vegetables. Add seasoning, cover and simmer on low..
- Boil water for the noodles, add noodles and cook until tender. Drain..
- In a 13 inch casserole dish, layer, in this order, noodles, half of the sauce, half of the Velveeta (sliced), noodles and the last of the sauce. In a preheated oven to 350F bake for 15 to 20 minutes. After that time, place the remaining Velveeta slices on the top, return to the oven and bake until the Velveeta on the top is melted. Remove and serve. Not sure how many it serves. My guess would be about 8..