Apple Spring Onion Burger Patties.
You can cook Apple Spring Onion Burger Patties using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple Spring Onion Burger Patties
- Prepare of [Main Ingredients].
- You need of minced pork.
- Prepare 2 of small green apples, cored and grated.
- Prepare 3 pcs of bread, crumbs, torn into pieces.
- Prepare 4 of spring onions, chopped.
- It’s 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 inch of minced ginger.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried thyme (or mixed herbs if that's what you have).
- You need 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of chili sauce (optional).
- It’s 1 tbsp of sriracha sauce (optional – for that additional kick).
- It’s 2 tsp of steak powder (optional).
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce (optional).
- You need 2 tbsp of corn starch, wheat or potato flour.
- Prepare of [To Serve].
- Prepare slices of cucumber, tomatoes, fresh onions.
- You need 2 of eggs, sunny side ups, each person.
- It’s slices of cheese.
- It’s of your favorite burger sauces.
- You need of buttered toasts or burger buns.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil for frying.
Apple Spring Onion Burger Patties instructions
- In a large bowl, mix minced pork, spring onions, garlic, ginger, dried thyme, cayenne pepper, black pepper, salt, chili sauce, sriracha sauce, steak powder, soy sauce, corn starch (or wheat/potato flour) well.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in pan and fry the shaped patties on both sides until browned (till it holds its shape).
- Option 1 OVEN : Line up heat proof pan with foil and bake at up to 140 – 160 degrees for approximately 25 minutes (depends on oven). Turn patties over once or twice throughout.
- Option 2: AIR FRYER : Line up patties nicely (using accessories if you have it, it's OK if you don't, just turn it twice throughout), heat air fryer to 150 degrees and air fry for approximately 20 minutes..
- Serve with cut-up vegetables, sauces and buttered bread/toast/bun.