Bubble up pizza. This Bubble Pizza Recipe is easy to make with a secret ingredient! The secret ingredient for the crust is….canned refrigerated biscuits! You cut the canned biscuits and it actually “bubbles up” when it.
We all love pizza, and this is a recipe my. Delicious pizza casserole that's super easy and quick to make. One of my favorites to make and eat. You can make Bubble up pizza by using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that:
Ingredients of Bubble up pizza
- Prepare 2 Cans of Biscuits the cheap plan ones will do.
- Prepare 1 Jar of pizza sauce Bought or homemade – or you can use 2 small cans of tomato sauce with italian seasoning.
- It’s 2 cups of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese optional.
- You need of Pizza toppings any that you like -we did pepperoni.
Bubble Up Pizza is super fun to make and it is another variation of the bubble up enchilada recipe. This lazy day deep dish recipe is perfect to make on the weekend. We call it Bubble up pizza! No need to roll out pizza dough!
Bubble up pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13 pan with non-stick spray. Open the biscuits. Cut each biscuit into fourths (use a pizza cutter -it is faster). Place them all in the bottom of the pan. Pour pizza sauce over the biscuits. Sprinkle Mozzarella Cheese on top..
- Add any pizza toppings you want. Sprinkle with a little cheddar cheese over your pizza toppings. (Yum!) Bake for 25 to 35 minutes (uncover until all the biscuits have bubbled up)..
- Let sit for 5 minutes before cutting and serving..
- Notes- can be made in the ninja foodie. I put all my ingredients in a bowl and mix, then put it in the greased baking dish topped it with more cheese and pepperoni..
This super simple recipe uses a biscuit dough crust and a casserole And it's a great recipe for kids to help prepare! Bubble pizza is a kid friendly dinner, but hearty enough for adults with the addition of pepperoni and hamburger. One type of variation on the bubble up pizza is the bubble up pizza casserole. Add pizza toppings and half of cheese. If you look up recipes for bubble up pizza, undoubtedly the majority of them will start with canned biscuits.