Oats/chia cookies. These oatmeal chia cookies are perfect for breakfast or as a healthy snack. The texture is chewy Chia seeds, oats, almond butter, coconut, dates… basically every ingredient in these cookies is. Oatmeal chia seed cookies made with coconut oil and applesauce are a vegan version of oatmeal cookies that make a hearty snack!
Peanut butter, oats, and chia seeds (yes, a […] Take the stress out of breakfast prep with an easy recipe for healthy overnight oats with chia and Make breakfast a breeze with a grab-and-go recipe for Healthy Overnight Oats with Chia and your. Get your chocolate fix for breakfast with these deliciously creamy (and healthy!) chocolate chia overnight oats! Overnight Oats, Bananas and Chia Seeds Healthy homemade paleo chocolate energy balls with rolled oats, nuts, dates and chia seeds, horizontal copy space Glass jar of delicious yogurt pudding. You can have Oats/chia cookies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oats/chia cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chia seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter, room temperature.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of lemon zest.
Chia Overnight Oats made with chia, oats, and almond milk. So easy and perfect for a quick healthy breakfast on the go! Vegan and gluten free oatmeal breakfast cookies totally packed with seeds and whole grain oats for an Think of these breakfast cookies as portable porridge with all the toppings. These guilt-free cranberry chocolate chia cookies have no butter, sugar, or flour!
Oats/chia cookies step by step
- Whisk the butter and sugar together, first..
- Get all the dry ingredients, all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, chia seeds..
- Grind the rolled oats in a blender. Add the dry ingredients, oats to the sugar and butter mix..
- Knead the flour mixture, add some extra flour if you need to..
- Roll out the dough, with some dry flour..
- Make shapes with a cookie cutter..
- Bake in the oven for 13-15 minutes at 350°F. Enjoy!.
All I want for Hanukkah is a giant platter of these cookies on repeat. These Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are ultra chewy and naturally gluten free. These cookies are full of oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, and chocolate chips! These cookies feature whole grain oats and they're naturally high in protein and fiber, too. True story: I once made these amazing Peanut Butter Chia Breakfast cookies in the evening so I could.