Creamy Cavatappi with pulled Pork.
You can have Creamy Cavatappi with pulled Pork using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Cavatappi with pulled Pork
- Prepare 1 pound of cavatappi pasta.
- Prepare 2 quarts of water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 2 pound of smoked Boston Butt pork roast.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Hungarian paprika.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- You need 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 quart of milk.
- It’s To taste of chili garlic sauce /Sriracha optional.
Creamy Cavatappi with pulled Pork step by step
- Cook the pasta as instructed on package with the water and salt..
- Shred the pork..
- Heat a deep pan with the oil. Add the pork. Sauté for 6 minutes..
- Add the spices and flour. Cook the flour for 5 minutes..
- The flour..
- After 5 minutes..
- Stir in the milk..
- Scrap the bottom well to get the crunchyness off the bottom. Add more pepper to taste..
- Keep stirring constantly it will thicken when it is like you like it add the pasta and carefully mix..
- I spooned the pasta in from the liquids..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.