Spanish chorizo breakfast scramble. Scrambled eggs and breakfast sausage can get a little boring from time to time. Spanish and Portuguese chorizo is typically made with chunks of pork and the sausage is cured. European sausages are often cured and each region has its own Chorizo and scrambled eggs go extremely well together and adding it to a breakfast taco will give you an extra special morning meal.
Paella With Shrimp & Clams, Sheet Pan Chorizo And Potato Breakfast Burritos, Tex-mex Turnovers. This Chorizo and Eggs Scramble is a fun way to mix things up for breakfast. Traditional scrambled eggs are combined with fresh spinach, cilantro, and Chorizo and Eggs Recipe. You can cook Spanish chorizo breakfast scramble using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spanish chorizo breakfast scramble
- You need 250 grams of Spanish chorizo or sausage.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 1/2 pound of cocktail potatoes.
- Prepare 2 Springs of Rosemary.
- Prepare 2 of green onions finely chopped.
- You need 6 tablespoons of sour cream.
A few years ago, if anyone had asked me if I prefer sweet or savory for breakfast I would have hands down said sweet. One of my favorite, fast breakfast options is the egg & chorizo burrito. I won't speak to how healthy it may or may not be, but it tastes great, takes very Not all chorizo comes quite this well packaged, but it all pretty much needs to be removed from the casing. Some folks prefer to do this after it's cooked a.
Spanish chorizo breakfast scramble instructions
- Boil the cocktail potatoes for about 20 minutes or until soft. Let cool and season with salt. Add a teaspoon of olive oil and cooko for 5-7 min and add finely chopped rosemary..
- In a separate pan add the chopped onion and the diced sausage and cook for 5-6 min or until sausage is well cooked. Dice the potatoes and add to the onion and sausage..
- Serve the scramble in two plates. Then fry 2 eggs and serve one on top of each plate, add 3 spoons of sour cream on each plate and chopped green onion..
These Chorizo Breakfast Tacos are easy enough to whip up for a weekday breakfast, but special enough for weekend brunch. Next, whisk and scramble the eggs, season with salt and pepper, then stir in the cooked chorizo sausage. Beat eggs in a small bowl. Chorizo is full of delicious Mexican spices and is a quick and easy way to make a great breakfast Chorizo is a Spanish word and is a pork or beef sausage. I used a Mexican Pork Chorizo, there are So for a quick and easy, low carb/low glycemic dinner or breakfast give Chorizo Egg Scramble a try.